Funeral Insurance Quotes (Till the Cows come home)
If tragedy strikes, funeral insurance can assist in lightening the burden of your family at a time when they are coping with the loss of a loved one with financial assistance. This cover allows you to help pay for the funeral through a lump sum, as well as to take care of any other immediate costs.
The funeral cover is available to all South African citizens and legal permanent residents between the ages of 18 and 75. No medical examinations are required for you or your family members
Typical Funeral Plan Benefits
- Cover that ranges from R5 000 to R50 000
- Accidental Death Benefit – in the event of an insured person’s accidental death
- Annual increase of your cover – ensures that your cover keeps pace with inflation
- Groceries Benefit: a monthly benefit of a fixed monthly amount of up to R1 200 for 12 months
- Car-hire service The use of a car for up to six days with unlimited mileage and the first full tank of petrol free
- Up to R50 000 payout for your partner with a maximum of R10 000 for each child
- Up to R10 000 one year after your death or your partner’s death, to assist your family with the expenses of the unveiling ceremony.
- Accidental Death and Disability Benefit Personal Accident Benefit provides cover in the event of an insured person’s accidental death or accidental permanent disability.